Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Job = New Outfits


Monday is the first day of my new job and I am so excited! I'm most excited for the opportunity to make some new outfits! My dress code for the new job is black, white and or ivory. Black and white is so simple, classic and timeless... so I couldn't be happier with that. But the fun part will be all the accessorizing!  I'm a firm believer that accessorizing can make or break an outfit. With the Black and White as a backdrop.... skies the limit. But I'm sticking to 2 ideas.... Neutral & Pops of Color. For neutrals I'm thinking... gold, blacks, and metallic. And for Pops of colors I'm thinking Fuschia and Turquoise!


Spice up Black and White


£40 - johnlewis.com

TIBI sheer shirt
$165 - tibi.com

Alfani skinny pants
$69 - macys.com

Mystique silver sandals
€76 - pret-a-beaute.com

H&M ballet shoes
£7.99 - hm.com

Me Too flat shoes
$85 - lorisshoes.com

Furla satchel handbag
$198 - nordstrom.com

Kate Spade leather handbag
$448 - nordstrom.com

Clutch handbag
$170 - reissonline.com

Chain jewelry
$17 - gojane.com

Kate spade jewelry
$173 - katespade.com

Assad Mounser gold plated jewelry
$300 - net-a-porter.com

Liz Palacios long ring
$70 - endless.com

Banana republic jewelry
$70 - bananarepublic.gap.com

Alex and Chloe heart stud earrings
$90 - alexandchloe.com

Michael Kors sport watch
£200 - harveynichols.com

Paige Denim polka dot earrings
$59 - stelladot.com

Pave jewelry
$59 - stelladot.com

Juicy Couture plastic sunglasses
$98 - juicycouture.com

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Makes me wanna go shopping! :) You'll be lookin' stylish.

    ReplyDelete