Friday, March 2, 2012

Dear Chevron Stripe.

I first time I laid my eyes on you, I thought Wow! I might be in LOVE.  You are so beautiful in every way... simple, modern, fun, and you come in all kinds of exciting colors.
You are on Dresses, Rugs, Pillows, Shower Curtains, even Notebooks.... I try to get away from you because I know you could be the downfall to my budget, and yet there you are again and again. Please Mr. Chevron leave me some pillows, and maybe a curtain or two and then please be on your way. I really do not want to be the crazy lady with a house painted in chevron stripes filled with decor in more of your lovely stripes... (My husband might leave me, if this was the case)

It is so hard to say no to you, but I must.

Katie

More Chevron Love to follow..... I don't think this addiction is over yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment