Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Morning

We have this great nature preserve near us called Aullwood. Every year they have a pancake breakfast with amazing maple syrup from the preserve and of course pancakes, eggs and sausage.  So Yum!! Anyway we were fortunate this year to go with my grandparents.
Well I couldn't resist bringing my camera to get a few shots. I tried to get some pictures of the birds... but those quick guys are hard to catch.
I will say I fall victim to that false thought that in winter there isn't much outside to take pictures of... everything seems to brown and grey. But this morning I couldn't take my eyes off some very interesting textures I found amongst all they grey and brown. And Hydrangeas are just as beautiful in the winter as they are in the spring... just a different kind of beautiful. Enjoy the pics!









No comments:

Post a Comment