Monday, July 14, 2014

Our Favorite Baby Clothes

cooper




Gap Statement Bodysuit - new capri blue / Gap Marled Sweats - blue denim heather / Baby footed coverall in double stripe - coveralls -... / PAIGELAUREN baby - PAIGELAUREN BABY - CLASSIC COVERALL - rompers / PAIGELAUREN baby - PAIGELAUREN baby - CLASSIC RAGLAN COVERALL -...

Being home for 11 weeks with baby Cooper taught me a lot of things... but mostly that I love to online shop.  And what is more fun that shopping for cute baby boy clothes..... ummm Nothing!
I have to say all the shirts and tops are so cute... but the easiest thing for me are the one pieces with feet. This way, it is easy to change diapers, and no worrying about socks falling off.
I actually own all of these pieces and love them.

1. J Crew Baby has some of the cutest stuff. Shipping is always free on their baby stuff, and I got a few of these coveralls on sale for a very reasonable price.

2. Paige Lauren. My friend Renee got Cooper an adorable romper in mint green and ever since I've been hooked. This stuff isn't cheap, so I only purchased a couple for his 6 week photos. But you can sign up for their emails and they alert you to sales.

3. KicKee Pants. This is absolutely my favorite of all the items above.  I wish I could dress him in these footies all day everyday.  They are super soft, thanks to being made from Bamboo and so stretchy. They run a little small. Cooper is already wearing 3-6 months, but I feel like he will be wearing these for a long time. Seriously though you will not be disappointed with anything from this company I actually got my first footies from Sugar and Spice. But you can order online at KicKee Pants or Amazon.

4. Last but not least is Gap. Most of what Cooper owns and wears is from Gap. Everything is soft and so cozy, and stylish.  They have great sales, and you really just can't go wrong with anything from Gap.

When I found out I was having a boy, it was my mission to find cute boy clothing. And I feel like I have accomplished this mission.
Stay tuned for more cute boy clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment