Sunday, July 27, 2014

Skin Food by Aubrey




Photos by Andrea Dozier

I just wanted to share one of my current loves...... Skin Food by Aubrey.  My sister, Carly, turned me on to the products when she bought me the tinted lip balm.  As it turns out Aubrey and I went to the same high school, and actually I graduated with her younger brother.  

So once I decided I loved the lip balm, I wanted to try more of her products. Her products are all handmade, organic, fair trade, Non GMO.

I bought the baby balm and have been using it on Cooper since he was born. I think it has numerous uses, but I mostly use it as lotion of his dry skin, and also on his balding, peeling head :). I love how light and fresh it feels.  
The deodorant was immediately interesting to me... I've tried in the past to find an aluminum free deodorant and have failed to find one that really works.  And I am happy to say this deodorant really works.  I do put it on with my hand to apply it, but I don't mind.  
The Raw product is really nice. It feels so light on my skin.  You have to be careful to not put too much on, because a little goes a long way, but I really like it.  And this is another product that has numerous uses, but I mostly use it as a face cream.  And did I mention how amazing it smells?

Check out her etsy shop for more info

I currently have on order a few more products to try out. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment