Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weekend uniform

Weekend uniform

Weekend uniform by katie-mae-snider-leavell featuring gold sunglasses

Sorry I have been MIA lately, but there has been a lot going on around here!
News #1
My sister (Abby) is pregnant!
She is due in November and I am so excited to spoil that little nugget!

News #2
Jon and I are building a house!
We will move in in December and we are crazy busy trying to get things in order.

Anyway I have been so busy... with the new job, restraining myself from buying baby clothes too soon,  and dealing with all the details of building a house.
In the meantime I put together a little outfit that is going to get my through a lot of this summer! I purchased a maxi and I am finding that it is appropriate for all occasions.......
baby shower ...... check
shopping with friends.......check
dinner date with hubby...... check
If you haven't jumped on the Maxi dress train, I highly recommend it. It can be casual with some flats and a cute jean jacket and dressed up with some cute jewlery and some snazzy shoes!

Enjoy.

Posts to follow..... Abby's Baby Shower! Engagement shoot with Cousin (Jill)! Progress of the build!


No comments:

Post a Comment